I need to finish all my homework for L.A
Finish all of it then after I can get an A
I need to finish all my L.A and hopefully my math
Finish all of it, no fail is what I’ve got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
I’ll get it done, show them what I’ve got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
I’ll get it done, show them what I’ve got
Can’t read my, can’t read my,
No one can read my writing
Language arts (and some of science review)
Can’t read my, can’t read my,
No one can read my writing
Calculus (and some of William Shakespeare)
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la language arts,
Ma-ma-ma math.
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la language arts,
Ma-ma-ma math.
Can’t read my, can’t read my,
No one can read my writing
Test review (and quadratic formulas too)
Can’t read my, can’t read my,
No one can read my writing
Might as well (type it and then print it out)
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la language arts,
Ma-ma-ma math.
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la language arts,
Ma-ma-ma math.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment